posted by Hepcat Photography at 7:45 AM
Go Sandy!
happy birthday.(:someday, i'm planning on buying some of your work. i'm keeping my eyes open.
Dear Page-I <3 the photo on Radish King's blog so much I had to tell ya.XXX Beth
Nurse Myra, Sorry for being a bad blogger. Thank you for your Big Sandy comment. He's a fun musician to watch.Page
Dottie key Bones,Thank you! I hope someday you buy some of my work!My mom talks about you all the time like you live next door.Cheers,Page
Dear Beth,THANK YOU! I like the painting you did on your blog.Page
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Hepcat Photography Studios
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Go Sandy!
happy birthday.
(:
someday, i'm planning on buying some of your work. i'm keeping my eyes open.
Dear Page-
I <3 the photo on Radish King's blog so much I had to tell ya.
XXX Beth
Nurse Myra, Sorry for being a bad blogger. Thank you for your Big Sandy comment. He's a fun musician to watch.
Page
Dottie key Bones,
Thank you! I hope someday you buy some of my work!
My mom talks about you all the time like you live next door.
Cheers,
Page
Dear Beth,
THANK YOU! I like the painting you did on your blog.
Page
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home