posted by Hepcat Photography at 2:49 PM
Good stuff, Hepcat.Any chance you'll be in Seattle October 23-25? I could buy you a cup of coffee?
Of course. I'll be here the City of Coffee. Leave me a message here or e-mail rk if you have her e-mail address.Page
I meant to say thank you. Thank you!Page
I love the twirling skirt, but the last image is my favourite
me too, nursey. thank you.page aka the surfer
we have good taste don't we?;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Hepcat Photography Studios
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Good stuff, Hepcat.
Any chance you'll be in Seattle October 23-25? I could buy you a cup of coffee?
Of course. I'll be here the City of Coffee. Leave me a message here or e-mail rk if you have her e-mail address.
Page
I meant to say thank you. Thank you!
Page
I love the twirling skirt, but the last image is my favourite
me too, nursey. thank you.
page aka the surfer
we have good taste don't we?
;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home