posted by Hepcat Photography at 12:29 PM
this is amazing. i love this picture.
Thank you Dottie Kee Bones. My mom likes this one too. Come back again.Page
Delicious
im glad that you like the photo of that crazy cat maurice and his girl. more photos to come. There is a rockabilly/psychobilly show tonight there's bound to be some good shots. page
this photo is truely a winner.nuff said
I know.like a well cured can of PBR.Pagethanks
How much would a big print of this one cost? like around 11 by 14? I love the guy's expression.
Christine, I'm e-mailing you this info. Thank you! I got your e-mail from my mom.Page
Page,I want a copy of this photo. It is the embodiment of the fantastic Robot 29. Much love. (email me the info)Rose
Rosa, I'm headed out now but I'll email you when I get back.Page
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Hepcat Photography Studios
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
this is amazing. i love this picture.
Thank you Dottie Kee Bones. My mom likes this one too. Come back again.
Page
Delicious
im glad that you like the photo
of that crazy cat maurice and his
girl. more photos to come. There is
a rockabilly/psychobilly show tonight there's bound to be some good shots.
page
this photo is truely a winner.
nuff said
I know.
like a well cured can of PBR.
Page
thanks
How much would a big print of this one cost? like around 11 by 14? I love the guy's expression.
Christine, I'm e-mailing you this info. Thank you! I got your e-mail from my mom.
Page
Page,
I want a copy of this photo. It is the embodiment of the fantastic Robot 29. Much love. (email me the info)
Rose
Rosa, I'm headed out now but I'll email you when I get back.
Page
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home