What a time capsule you have documented with your magic photos. These are the guys and girls a few years ahead of me at school, brothers (Howie and Ralphie) of my good friend, girls who seemed intoxicating, dangerously alive to someone just a bit too young. I love the recognition of an era that arrived and left too soon, yet the good lives on, thanks to all you cats.
Marylinn, sorry I was logged into the wrong account. the woes of a shared computer. Thank you for your comment for seeing in these photos what I see in them. Come by again soon. Page
Marylinn, Thank you so much for taking time to look at these photos and for appreciating the time capsule which is a way of life for me. I'm glad the era still thrives. Except with more tattoos. Page
Rose, Thank you. You make a good model. I'll get a couple photos of you up here once I put my photos on disc. My scanner is broken right now. See you soon! Page
10 Comments:
these are beyond awesome.
dottie kee bones, You are beyond awesome too.
Page aka The Surfer
What a time capsule you have documented with your magic photos. These are the guys and girls a few years ahead of me at school, brothers (Howie and Ralphie) of my good friend, girls who seemed intoxicating, dangerously alive to someone just a bit too young. I love the recognition of an era that arrived and left too soon, yet the good lives on, thanks to all you cats.
Marylinn, sorry I was logged into the wrong account. the woes of a shared computer. Thank you for your comment for seeing in these photos what I see in them. Come by again soon.
Page
love the fringing
Page! I love your photography. I want so many of your pictures on my walls.
Dottie, you are awesome!
And beyond...
Page
Marylinn, Thank you so much for taking time to look at these photos and for appreciating the time capsule which is a way of life for me. I'm glad the era still thrives. Except with more tattoos.
Page
Rose, Thank you. You make a good model. I'll get a couple photos of you up here once I put my photos on disc. My scanner is broken right now. See you soon!
Page
Bog damn it you are a genius boy.
love,
Rebecca
aka "Mom"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home