posted by Hepcat Photography at 1:20 PM
Looks great, Paige! Would you mind if we shared the photos of The Glaring on our Facebook page? We will credit you of course! ~ Jessie
Hi Jessie. Sorry to take so long to answer this. I had comment moderation activated and didn't catch it. I've fixed that! I would love for you to share the photos. Please credit them to me. Thank you.Page
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Hepcat Photography Studios
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Looks great, Paige! Would you mind if we shared the photos of The Glaring on our Facebook page? We will credit you of course! ~ Jessie
Hi Jessie. Sorry to take so long to answer this. I had comment moderation activated and didn't catch it. I've fixed that! I would love for you to share the photos. Please credit them to me. Thank you.
Page
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home