I paddle outto my deathduck-dive awayfrom the crashwall of foamturn aroundpaddle outover the ocean deeplooking downa 50 story buildingI quiver to the soundof a roarand I fallfrom the sky
posted by Hepcat Photography at 9:00 AM
Thanks for your poem, Page! Just wrote one to it - will bring it to our "assignment-less" Foundry workshop this week.
This is gorgeous.
Duck-dive, quiver and 50 story building...I love this poem.
Thank you, much appreciated. More poems to come.The Surfer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Hepcat Photography Studios
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Thanks for your poem, Page! Just wrote one to it - will bring it to our "assignment-less" Foundry workshop this week.
This is gorgeous.
Duck-dive, quiver and 50 story building...I love this poem.
Thank you, much appreciated. More poems to come.
The Surfer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home